Setting Up the Berkeley Reporting Portal Personal Page
In the portal, you can build a Personal Page which contains the reports and queries you use so they are readily accessible to you. You can also add other content, such as links to websites you frequently visit.
Setting Up Your Personal Page
- From the Explore section of the portal, go to Favorites > Manage
- Click the Add New Personal Page icon.
- Select Copy Published Personal Page, then click Next.
- Select BRP Personal Page, then click Finish.
- Click the X to close the My Personal Pages screen.
- From Explore, go to File > Preferences
- Click on the dropdown menu under Content and select Favorite.
- Click on the dropdown menu under Favorite and select BRP
Personal Page. Then click OK.
- Go to Manage Favorites.
- Uncheck Show for My Personal Page, then click OK.
You should now see only BRP Personal Page listed.
- Go to Favorites > BRP Personal Page. This will open the Berkeley Reporting Portal Personal Page.